Why buy from SSP?
- Some of the UK's lowest online prices
- Free delivery on orders over £75+VAT
- Secure 256 bit encrypted payment gateway
- 96% of orders dispatched within 24hrs
If you work for a public sector organisation we recognise it may not always be easy or appropriate for you to pay on a credit or debit card upfront. As such, if you are buying on behalf of a local council, a local authority funded school, a college, university, prison, hospital, NHS trust or any other public sector organisation, we will happily take an official Purchase Order.
Three way you can order:
- Fax your purchase order to 01204 885446
- Email your official Purchase Order (or PO number) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Buy online. To do this simply add the desired products to the shopping basket. When you get to the checkout section, instead of inputting card details simply type your official purchase order number at the bottom of the page.
No matter how you place your order with us we will send a confirmation email, along with details of when you can expect to receive the products.
We'll also ask you to fill in our Public Sector Account Form
Once we have verified you are who you say you are and the products have been duly dispatched, an invoice will then be sent through for payment. The invoice should be paid within 30 days of receiving your products. As you may expect, your prompt payment would be greatly appreciated.