Why buy from SSP?
- Some of the UK's lowest online prices
- Free delivery on orders over £75+VAT
- Secure 256 bit encrypted payment gateway
- 96% of orders dispatched within 24hrs
No Waiting Days Times Arrow No Loading Custom Sign 640
All SSP’s road signs are made to exacting standards. This road sign is no different. Available in a range of different materials, please consider the following when making your purchase:
3mm thick fixed aluminium road sign are made from ultra-tough 3mm thick aluminium with channelling on the rear for post mounting. Manufactured to meet BS EN 12899-1:2007 (the European road sign standards that replaced British Standard BS873), the symbol also conforms to Chapter 8 specifications and TSRGD guidelines.
· Class RA1 Reflective Aluminium (formerly Class 2): With a minimum lifespan of 7 years, it is ideal for use on industrial sites, yards, around private buildings, private roads and side roads.
· Class R2 Reflective Aluminium (formerly Class 1): With a minimum lifespan of 10 years, R2 signs have highly reflective honeycomb shaped prismatic panels. This high level of reflectivity should be used on motorways, public highways, dual-carriageways and any stretch of lit roads.
To let us know your specific days, times & direction of arrows, simply tell us in the text box below
Delivery: 1-2 working days
Why buy from SSP?
At SSP Print Factory we put the customer right at the heart of everything we do. Customer satisfaction is vital to us...
...this is not because we have a selfless desire to do good deeds for no reward. We are just wise enough know that if we are to continue to grow and maintain our positive online reputation, we must offer the best possible products at the most competitive prices. What’s more we must deliver when we say we are going to deliver. Finally, if there is a problem, we must fix it without argument or delay.
As a company we have been supplying signs, visitor passes and printed material for over ten years. With a wealth of printing experience and a strong background in fire, security and safety, we really understand how our products are used and why they are required. This means we can offer advice and guidance at every possible turn; on everything from legislation and British Standards through to recommending the best material for the job.
Established in 1999, our team boasts over 50 years of print, security and safety experience between us. This experience really counts when it comes to printing, manufacturing and sourcing our extensive product range - with the savings we make being directly passed on to you at some of the UK's lowest online prices.